Tuesday, May 17, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 15 facts


1. Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel is my favourite piece of music
2. My favourite cartoon movie is Anastasia
3. I'd rather eat chips or candy over chocolate any day
4. I don't really like ice cream
5. My favourite movie is Star Wars (the original three)
6. I can't drink the last bit of juice in my cup
7. I hate touching taps and door handles in public washrooms and I use my foot to flush
8. Friends is my favourite TV show
9. I love to organize things
10. I can't whistle
11. When I was little I wanted to be She-ra because her red boots and flying horse were so cool
12. I can play the piano, organ, saxophone, and bass guitar
13. I never settle for less than my best
14. The Salt Lake Temple is my favourite temple
15. I absolutely love Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment