Friday, May 20, 2011

A Little Retail Therapy

Not gonna lie that whole "30 Day Photo Challenge" thing just wasn't for me. Plus my Mac was having issues with my pictures and I ran out of patience. So on to bigger and better things...

Retail Therapy! :)

I know you're probably all tired of hearing about my car (well atleast my friends, family, and coworkers are) but for some reason it's been such a huge trial for me. Every day I get up hoping that today will be the day I get the phone call that it's finished but each day passes and I'm still taking the bus home. But yesterday I decided it was finally time for some much needed retail therapy!! :)

I was planning a trip to Europe in October but due to other circumstances that trip has been postponed until next year. I've barely spent any money on myself at all lately because I've been trying to save up as much money as possible for the trip. So last night I decided I didn't really care what the cost I was going to shop and buy some things I've really been wanting lately. Check out what I got...


I didn't even see these until Chantelle pointed them out! They're perfect for summer and exactly what I was looking for! Thanks Chantelle :)



(But in light pink)
 I'm so glad Chantelle came shopping with me. It was so much fun to just hang out and shop and eat Sushi :) It's nights like these, dance parties in the car on the way home from FHE, and going to Institute with friends that makes me so grateful that I moved so I could get to know all of these girls so much better!


No comments:

Post a Comment